In this policy, "you" and "your" refers to any person or entity subscribing to and/or using the Service ("Users"). “Service” refers to any current or future products (paid or free) offered by WinRN.
Information We Collect
We collect information when you access our website or use any of our services.
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Basic Identification, such as your name, email address, IP address.
- Personal informations like educational information, or financial information.
- Classification characteristics like age, race, nationality,sex.
- Commercial information, such as the products or services you’ve purchased,
- Browsing activity5., such as your browsing history, your search history, and information on your interaction with our website, our other services
- Geolocation data, e.g., your physical location or movements.
Information could be collected in any/all of the following ways.
We may collect personal information about our users in various ways. For example, we may collect information that you provide to us, information that we collect through your use of the Services, and information that we collect from publicly available sources or third parties.
Information You Provide
When you register as a member or request information, we will use our registration and online enrollment forms to collect personally identifying information such as your full name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, educational background, professional information and credit card information ("personal data"). In addition, if you contact us via email or offline, we may collect the personal data that you voluntarily provide us at that time. You may choose to voluntarily submit other information to us through our services that we do not request and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
Information Collected Automatically
For users interacting with our services, we may also collect various information using different types of technologies. This information includes:
- Type of subscription and your interactions with our Service.
- Details of the queries you make, and the date and time of your request.
- Any content (as defined previously) you post to the Service including answer responses, notes, flash cards, messages, and forum posts you send and/or receive via the Service.
- Technical data, which may include URL information, cookies, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access or connect to our Service, unique device ID, device attributes, network and device performance, browser type, language, operating system, and WinRN application version.
- Location data based on your IP address. WinRN may use third-party applications to look up location based on your IP address. At no point will your personal or other identifying data (other than IP address) be used for such specific purpose.
Information from Third-Party Sources
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted by law, which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. For example, we may receive information about you from a social media site if you connect to the Services through that site.
How We Use Collected Information
It Provides Access to the Services
We use your information to send it to the educational offerings that you select at one or more of our affiliated or managed educational entities. Other uses includes, for example, responding to transactional requests and delivering, analyzing, and improving our website(s) and other services. It customize the content and/or layout of our website for you. It helps to notify you about updates to our website, if you have consented to receive such information.
Helps Better Understanding of Our Users.
We may use information we gather to determine which areas of the Services are most frequently visited to understand how to enhance the Services. It helps to develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Service, including your interaction with applications, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Service.
Protects the Rights of the Services and Others.
How is the Information Shared
We have adopted physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to help protect against theft, loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to or disclosure of the information we collect and receive. However, please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
The information collected may be:
- Shared with our agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations.
- Used by all of our trading names and affiliated group companies, and transferred to other countries for processing but we will take steps to ensure that your information continues to be protected.
- Disclosed when legally required to do so at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or other corporate change respecting the website.
The information will not be disclosed to third parties unless you have explicitly consented to do so. We are committed to protecting your personal information.
The categories of personal information that we used, transferred, exchanged, or disclosed (including to third parties) about consumers during the preceding 12 months were: (a) identifiers; (b) personal information; (c) classification data; (d) commercial information; (e) internet activity; (f) geolocation data; and (g) inferences.
The categories of personal information that we disclosed about consumers for a business purpose during the preceding 12 months were: (a) identifiers; (b) personal information; (c) classification data; (d) commercial information; (e) internet activity; (f) geolocation data; and (g) inferences.
Storage, Security and Transfer of Data
Because we link to social media sites, and from time to time may include third-party advertisements, other parties may collect your personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you visit this Site.
Our Sites and Services do not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Therefore, “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers do not apply to our Sites or Services, and we do not alter any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal. We will not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals.
The provider(s) chosen employ a variety of security measures designed to ensure data protection and up-time. Although we are committed to employing safeguards to protect user information, due to the inherent nature of online and evolving technologies, it is not possible to completely secure any/all data. We cannot guarantee that data is absolutely safe and secure from intrusion.
How long is the data stored?
Personal Information: This data is stored until the time you request to have it deleted. However, we may retain some personal information for a certain duration for us to meet certain legal and financial requirements, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, and to support business operations.
Subscription data: Subscription-related data is stored until the subscription is no longer active. Once the subscription expires, the data is archived (backed up). As mentioned previously, we make all efforts to keep such data safe until it is deemed safe for deletion.
Service via organization: If the Service is provided to you through an organization, subscription-related data can be retained until the administrator of the organization gives approval for deletion or until the point the data is deemed irrelevant. After such time, the data can be either deleted or archived (backed up).
Transmission of Personal Data
The user acknowledges and agrees that by providing WinRN any information through the website, the user automatically consents to the transmission of such personal or proprietary user information over international borders, as necessary, for processing in accordance with WinRN standard business practices.
How to Control Your Information
Update Personal Information
Upon request, we offer users the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, and transaction information. Users can have this information corrected by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also request to have any personal information, at the above address.
Opt Out of Email Notifications
You can also update your preferences by following the “Unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of any email communication. Due to the technical failures and/or other unforeseen reasons, if the system fails to update your preferences, you can also write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Privacy Information
As stated, WinRN will maintain the confidentiality of all user communications that contain personal information transmitted directly to us. Postings by a user on any public arena, such as a message board or in a chat room, will not and cannot be protected as confidential.
Our Services are not intended or directed toward individuals under age 18. If you fall under the age of 18, please do not use our Services or register on our website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under age 18. If it is brought to our attention that personal information has been collected from individuals under age 18, we will take required measures to delete such information. You can write to our support team at email@example.com. to address any concern you may have regarding such information.